I hope you are having a great Tuesday, I know I am not :( I have a big test tomorrow... that's not going to be so good.
But ANYWAYS-- I just wanted to do a little introduction today for something that I hope to be keeping up on every Tuesday. It is called 'The Tuesday Twenty', in which I post lists of 20 things. Basically it is something simple and easy that I can do once a week for all of you. The twenty things may just be a quick list, a more extensive video, or be displayed through images. It's kind of a post that has a lot of freedom but still gives you all something to look forward to.
These lists aren't going to be anything in particular. I will just make a list of twenty things every Tuesday. I hope you enjoy!
Here's this week's Tuesday Twenty:
Twenty Things I Want To Learn
- How to speak another language.
- How to play the piano.
- How to use photoshop.
- The best way of organizing money.
- How to start a business.
- More ways to create websites.
- How to change a tire.
- How to scuba dive.
- How to write a successful book.
- How to reach a larger blog audience.
- Everything there is to know about cooking!
- How to become the ultimate healer.
- How to train a dog.
- Better ways of editing videos.
- How to write a good resume.
- How to keep a friend for life!
- How to decorate a house.
- How to grill a chicken.
- How to knit and crochet.
- How to make blogging a career.