Good evening critters!
To be honest, I have a couple of pretty awesome ideas for some Tuesday Twenty posts in the future; however, I cannot execute them today because I did not plan ahead and give myself enough time. So, I have been thinking really hard this evening about what I wanted to post for today's Tuesday Twenty. It needed to be something that I know you all would love, but it also needed to be something that I could do quickly and easily because I have homework and school stuff that should be occupying my time at the moment.
So, for today's Tuesday Twenty I compiled a list of twenty books I want to read. Some of the books on the list are ones that I have only partially read, some I have read before and want to read again, and some are new titles that I think would be very interesting to me. With Christmas break coming up I figured I could get a lot of reading in and maybe all of you will be inspired to, too.
And I am really sorry for the suckiness of my posts lately (but bare with me, after finals week I am all yours)!
Here's this weeks Tuesday Twenty:
Twenty books I want to read
(blue= want to reread, orange= partially read, black= new titles)
- Rule (Jay Crownover)
- Carly's Voice: Breaking through Autism (Arthur Fleischmann)
- Safe Haven (Nicholas Sparks)
- The Hunger Games Trilogy (Suzanne Collins)
- Life of Pi (Yann Martel)
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Douglas Adams)
- Animal Farm (George Orwell)
- The Boyfriend List (E. Lockhart)
- The Shack: Where tragedy confronts eternity (Wm. Paul Young)
- The Host (Stephenie Myers)
- The Harry Potter Collection (J.K. Rowling)
- A Year Without Make-up (Stephanie Yoder)
- All of the World of Warcraft Books (multiple authors)
- Unbroken (Laura Hillenbrand)
- Ender's Game Series (Orson Scott Card)
- The Maze Runner Series (James Dashner)
- Divergent Trilogy (Veronica Roth)
- Lord of the Flies (William Golding)
- The Giver (Lois Lowry)
- Looking for Alaska (John Green)
As you can see from the colors above, I have an issue with starting and not completing books. How do you all over come this?
To keep up with me and my readings, check out one of my favorite sites Goodreads! Oh, and please feel free to leave me some comments down below--I'd love to hear about what books on my list you all have already read and your opinions!
Please like, comment, subscribe, and share!
I love you all! Peace OUT