Before we begin, I just want to apologize for being a bit MIA this past week. I was and still am a bit under the weather. Also, it was the first week of classes for the second term, and it took me a little while to get used to the new schedule.
Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely MLK Jr. Day, but now it's back to work time for me.
Here's this week's Tuesday Twenty:
Twenty reasons I love Indiana University
- All of the buildings (except one) are made out of limestone which makes campus absolutely gorgeous
- For every tree they tear down in construction they plant two more on campus somewhere
- We are extremely into recycling
- There are career resources and more available to ALL students
- Diversity is important
- They care about your health-- every student has two free sessions to visit an on campus counseling center
- The library is huge and has everything you need
- All students can get a free massage at the health center.
- The food courts are like a hub for mini restaurants, and you can get nearly anything you want from sushi to sandwiches
- Professors have specific times to meet with students, but will take any extra time you need if you just communicate
- There are so many clubs and organizations for anyone to join
- The mall is only like a couple blocks away
- We have amazing art and attractions that always awe me every time I see them
- Professors talk to you as their equal; if you put in the effort on homework, projects, and communication so will they
- It's a huge community and every day you can meet someone new
- Even though it's a very large community, there is still a small town feel
- Many people hate all of the construction that seems to constantly be going on; however, I see this as a positive- I am going to a school that is always growing, expanding, learning, and changing
- They try to incorporate technology because IU understands that this is the future
- There is literally a niche for everyone
- The campus is stunning snow, rain, or shine!
Please like, comment, subscribe, and share!