Good evening critters!
Sorry this post is getting out so late. It is my spring break after all, and I am having a hard time getting myself motivated to do anything other than play WoW or lay in bed all day. So, in the spirit of this wonderful break that I am having I have listed twenty things that I love about Spring--one of my favorite seasons!
Here's this week's Tuesday Twenty:
Twenty things I love about Spring
- All of the flowers begin to bloom.
- The trees start to get leaves.
- Houses get cleaned.
- People come out into the world more often.
- Clothes that show a little more skin are acceptable again.
- Longer days.
- There are lots of baby animals.
- People are generally more optimistic.
- The air smells good.
- You can open the windows.
- Rarely do you ever feel cold and miserable.
- Spring makes everyone happy and positive.
- All the birds tweet all day long!
- Taking Zoey out for a walk is actually fun and relaxing.
- Porch swings get used again.
- You can roll down the car windows and blast music loudly.
- It gets everyone excited to loose that winter weight.
- I can wear flip-flops again.
- It's the perfect time to go running.
- Spring leads to summer!!!
Please like, comment, subscribe, and share!
I love you all! Peace OUT