Good evening critters!
This video is a hopeful new addition to what my routine will be with this blog. In the past, I have had that tab above that is labeled favorites in which I put links to some awesome blogs, site, and other things that I love; so now, I am going to be adding a lovely video to go along with it.
I'd really appreciate it if you would watch my video below, and give it a thumbs up on youtube, too!
I just wanted to give you all a quick list of the things I mentioned in this video again, as well as a written version of my thoughts on them.
1) Urban Outfitter's Black Bag- This is one of my favorites because I am super obsessed with all of the pockets, the simplicity of the whole look of it, and the versatility of the entire bag. I use this bag everyday for school and work, and I can not get enough of it!
2) Clean and Clear's Morning Burst Moisturizer- I have become addicted to this stuff because of a sample I got along with my blotting sheets. I have been convinced to by a full size because of it's velvety feel and the cucumber smell. I use this product every morning now; it's made its way into my routine.
3) Combat Boots- My combat boots are from Journey's. I absolutely love this new fall fashion trend because it's perfect for a comfy outfit with leggings and a sweatshirt, or I can even dress it up with a cute skirt and tights.
4) Camo Jacket- This Charlotte Russe jacket lets me turn my summer tees into fall fashion statements. I love how I can mix and match camo with nearly anything, and I have basically turned this bold jacket into a fall neutral!
5) Benefit's Porefessional Primer- Guys, I have never really used a primer before and this one is amazing!! I put it on after my lotion and before my make-up every morning, and it helps to keep everything in place all day. AND It makes me happy to know that this is really good for my skin, too--I can literally see my pores getting smaller everyday.
6) Bath & Body's Menthe Lip Balm- This is the best fall lip balm for me! I love the minty flavor, and the fact that it doesn't really make my lips feel caked or slimy. I keep this in my purse for any time use. And it is definitely going to become a new essential in my life.
7) Bath & Body's Menthe Lip Tints- In my opinion, these are the perfect lip glosses. When I put them on I just feel so refreshed and clean because of the minty taste. They really shine up any outfit without making my lips feel sticky or over gooped (is that a word, haha). I would literally recommend these to anyone!
8) Bath & Body's Heirloom Cranberries Hand Cream- This is another one of my purse essentials. I love the smell of this, and I think it would be perfect for fall or summer. The size is great for me! I can't get enough of this super moisturizing hand cream.
Okay critters, that is all for my favorites this month. I really hoped you enjoyed this style of blog today. Please let me know in the comment section below on what you thought. Also, don't forget to let me know if you have used any of these products before.
Oh, and I'd love to hear from all of you... so, feel free to leave video responses of your October Favorites!!
Please like, comment, subscribe, and share!
I love you all! Peace OUT